Skip to Content
Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.
- LIC full form is Life Insurance Corporation.
- LIC is the largest and most profitable life insurance company in India started in 1956.
- It has A minority stake in almost all Indian banks and companies like TCS, Reliance.
- Government owned LIC started with 5 crore Capital after merging 245 private companies.
- Its 15 storied building in Chennai was tallest in India When it was inaugurated in 1959.
- Its slogan “yogakshemam vahamyaham” means “your welfare is our responsibility.”
- As of 2019, Lic has a total asset of rs 531 lakh crore and has presence in 7 countries.
You must log in to post a comment.