1. Close Background Apps:
● Manually close all the apps and program’s running in the background. ● This helps free up some resources and boost overall performance of the smartphone.
2. Turn of app updates:
● Apps updates consumes internet bandwidth and it can hamper the overall internet speed and ping which will eventually introduce lag and delay while gaming. ● Turning the updates off can solve the problem.
3. Reduce load from the Wi-Fi network:
Reducing load from the wifi network will free up some bandwidth and eventually offer better speed and reduced ping.
4. Adjust games graphics settings:
To enjoy smoother and better gaming, always keep the game’s graphics in line with the smartphone’s capabilities.
5. Contact internet service provider:
In case nothing works, you could check with your service provider regarding the ping.
6. Turn on performance mode:
The majority of modern smartphone’s come with a high-performance gaming mode that automatically optimizes the phone’s performance.
7. Disable power saving mode:
In order to prolong the battery life of smartphone’s , power saving mode reduces overall performance. Disabling it improves performance.